The mission of the Floodplain Management program is to take preventive and corrective measures to reduce the risk of current and future flooding within the City. The City is proud to be a part of the NFIP Community Rating System Program and therefore allowing our citizens to purchase flood insurance with up to a 5% discount.
Upon request, the City of Centerton will provide the following information:
- Assistance with the use of the City of Centerton GIS
- Whether a property is in or out of the Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA) as shown on the current Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM)
- Additional information, such as the base flood elevation or depth if shown on the FIRM
- Elevation Certificates for recent construction.
- Benton County Flood Management Program
- Red Cross Preparing for Floods
- National Flood Insurance Program
- Institute for Business and Home Safety
- FEMA Guide to Retrofitting
- MT-1 Application Forms and Instructions for Conditional and Final LOMA and LOMR Based on Fill
- MT-2 Application Forms and Instructions for CLOMR and LOMR