Payment Options

The City of Centerton offers a variety of convenient payment options for our residents. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs.


We can accept payments here at City Hall for the following:

Building Permits

Sign Permits

Grading & Erosion Permits

Home Occupation Permits

Conditional Use Permits

Business Licences

Senior Trash Bags

Green Yard Waste Bags

Dog Tags.


Payment By Mail

If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments to P.O. Box 208, Centerton, AR 72719. 

Payment Drop-off Locations

You may pay your bill in person at our office address. We accept cash, check, money orders, or credit/debit cards. Credit or debit card transactions are subject to a transaction fee. To avoid longer wait times, please note that Mondays, Fridays and the first day after a holiday are normally very busy. 

For your convenience, you may drop off your Centerton Utilities payment in the drop box in front of City Hall. 

Traffic/Court fines are paid at the Police Station located at 220 Municipal Dr. 


Payment Address

City of Centerton
P.O. Box 208
Centerton, AR 72719